WHAT IS THE BEATY:
Beaty is a REAL TIME CPR feedback device that gives real time feedback thus ensuring you are performing high-quality CPR.
WHY DO I NEED A BEATY:
The AHA (American Heart Association) has set new guidelines for CPR and CPR compressions, where CPR is being performed either in real life situations or in CPR training, there needs to be real time CPR feedback.
The Beaty provides you with an inexpensive option to have this real time CPR feedback.
Beaty is easy to operate, simply place the Beaty on person’s chest and perform CPR using the device to guide you.
FEATURES OF THE BEATY:
- Battery operated, that last 3 years or 15 hours non-stop CPR.
- Ensure effective High-quality CPR.
- Fool proof device.
- Small & portable, can be used anywhere, and everywhere.
- No maintenance.
BENEFITS OF BEATY:
- It provides an audio feedback regarding the effectiveness of chest compressions
- the real- time given feedback will increase sense of capability among users and the effectiveness of chest compressions.
- The Beaty was designed to fit anywhere within reach, it can be kept in first aid kits, glove compartments even a key ring.
- Helps you save lives.
HOW TO USE BEATY:
- Place Beaty on chest wall ( sternum) of patient.
- Ensure that Beaty is in the middle of the chest wall.
- Start with you compressions on the Beaty.
- If Beaty beeps, the compressions are of high quality ( 5 -6 cm into chest wall)
- No beeping sound of Beaty: you then need to push harder & faster, to hear the beep sound with every compression.
The following are considered essential elements of high-quality CPR:
- Compression rate of 100-120/min
- Compression depth to at least one third of the anterior-posterior diameter of the chest (approx. 4 cm in infants to 5 cm in children); for adolescents, the adult compression depth of at least 5 cm, but no more than 6 cm should be used.
- Complete chest recoil after each compression
- Minimized interruptions in chest compressions