HeartSine Samaritan AED 500
HeartSine Samaritan 500P AED is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine samaritan AED 500P was designed for use in medical rooms, hospitals, and in public areas, by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 500P uses HeartSine’s a Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 500P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs).
HeartSine Samaritan 500P CPR ADVISOR AED:
- Provides real time feedback on CPR compressions.
- Semi- Automatic
- Resists shock and vibration
- Carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water
- Carries an 8-year limited unit warranty.
- Utilizes proprietary electrode technology
- Advanced and stable firmware
- Proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
- Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required, providing straightforward operation.
- System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use
- Device automatically runs self- check each week
- Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor
- Heartsine Samaritan AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Adult Pad-Pak (Battery/Pad Combination)
- 4.5 Year shelf life on both battery and pads
- Data port
- Instruction card
- Length: 8″
- Width: 7.25″
- Height: 1.9″
- Weight: 2.4 lbs