Samaritan AED utilises proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™ Biphasic technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to access rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
HeartSine offers the smallest and lightest AED on the market, so it’s the most convenient unit to use and store.
Samaritan AED offers the highest durability rating of any AED (including an Ingress Protection [IP] rating of IP56 and US military onemeter drop test).
The HeartSine AED’s 10-year warranty is the longest warranty in the industry . That includes the samaritan AED’s advanced system self-diagnostic protocols. Even HeartSine’s one-click Pad-Pak™ – with integrated battery and electrode in a single cartridge – comes with the industry’s longest warranty.
Lowest Maintenance Costs
Unlike competitive products that require separate consumable expiration dates for customers to track and replace, samaritan AED 500P is simpler and less costly to maintain thanks in large part to its single-unit battery/electrode replacement cartridge.
Lowest Cost of Ownership
Lowest labour cost, lowest maintenance cost, field upgradable and low acquisition cost.
Easiest to Use
Designed for use by rescuers of all skill levels, samaritan AED is a completely self-contained unit with no lid to open, complex displays or controls. Our simple two-button operation and voice/visual prompts with clear instructions guide the user through every step, including pad application, shock delivery and CPR.
Heartsine Samaritan AED:
- Can be used by medical & non- medical persons
- Semi -automatic
- Clear visual & voice prompts, works for you the entire time of the cardiac arrest event
- Real time ECG of cardiac arrest, that can be downloaded through Evosaver program
- Resists shock and vibration
- Carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water
- Carries an 8-year limited unit warranty.
- Utilizes proprietary electrode technology
- Advanced and stable firmware
- Proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
- Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required, providing straightforward operation.
- System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use
- Device automatically runs self- check each week
- Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor
- Adult & paediatric compatible.
- Heartsine Samaritan AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Adult Pad-Pak (Battery/Pad Combination)
- 5 Year shelf life on both battery and pads
- Data port
- Instruction card
- Length: 8″
- Width: 7.25″
- Height: 1.9″
- Weight: 2.4 lbs